(Alan Walker) Faded - Leon Alex

GPX: Faded - GPX

PDF: Faded - PDF

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant connect to this link. Can u send me this tab plz?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't connect to this link too. If you can send me tabs there's my email
    filipmaciejewski9@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi admin the link is not working

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you send me the tab pls?
    dnnflcn@gmail.com thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, it does not work, can you fix it please :) Btw. i love this tabs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you send tabs to me too ? gediminasfursalovas@gmail.com , thank you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. can you send me the tabs? thank you :)
    taiwan146@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you send me the link: mikekarastanov04@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog